A confirmation email with order details will be sent to your registered email address after online ordering. In case of wrong/missing info found in the order, Schoggi Meier office will contact you by phone call or email.
When will order ship
Normal delivery lead time is 3 – 5 working days upon order confirmation by email or by phone (excluding Sunday & public holidays)
It may vary according to production lead time and our schedule of delivery to the required delivery location.
Delivery Charge / Free Delivery
For order amount below HK$1000, delivery charge of HK$150 will be levied*
For order amount HK$1000 or above, free delivery service will be provided*
*Extra surcharge HK$160 for Discovery Bay
Delivery Cover Area & Time
Specific delivery time is not available
Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, New Territories (including Ma Wan), designated areas on Lantau Island (including Tung Chung, Discovery Bay and Chek Lap Kok)
Delivery service is not applicable for outlying islands, restricted areas, P.O. Boxes, ports or marinas.
In order to facilitate delivery, you may add additional information such as office hour to your selected delivery address. You may add any other important information, such as leave with a doorman, leave at security stand in our comment box when you check out. However, please note that once you agreed to leave the order with a doorman or at reception, we do not bear any responsibilities of any possible damages or loss afterwards.
Self-pick up service is available at our customer service centre. (By Appointment only)
Address: Unit 6A, Sze Hing Loong Industrial Building, 44 Lee Chung Street, Chai Wan, Hong Kong
Business hours: Mon – Fri: 09:00 – 12:45; 13:45 – 18:00 ; Sat: 09:00 – 13:00
Closed on Sunday and public holidays
Schoggi Meier does not offer same-day shipping, all orders are freshly made by orders.
- No refunds, exchange, cancellations or amendments is applicable once payment is processed and completed online.
- Please note that we need to spend considerable time to manage and prepare each order. If rescheduling of pick up/ delivery date is needed, please notify us at least 3 days in advance. Rescheduling is subject to availability of new pick up/ delivery date.
- Delivery service will be suspended when the typhoon signal No.8 or above or the black rainstorm signal is hoisted. In this event customers will be contacted to re-schedule delivery date. We do not accept order cancellation due to bad weather and other force majeure situation.
- If delivery is delayed, postponed or cancelled due to traffic, weather, different district or other factors, Schoggi Meier Limited shall not be liable for any loss or damage, no matter whether the factor which causes the delay, postponement or cancellation is within the control of our Company or not.
- Schoggi Meier Limited reserve the right to charge an additional delivery fee if the recipient is not available to accept delivery at the scheduled delivery time.
- Schoggi Meier Limited shall not be liable for any delay or failure in its performance caused by or resulting from acts of God, fire, flood, accident, embargoes, revolution, riot, war, government intervention, strikes, labour difficulties, equipment failures, or any other causes beyond the control of our company.